Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow

& just in case you weren't sure Ow.

I have had this one headache at the base of my skull for most of my life. Most days, it hurts, but it's not horrible. It's a bit of a bother, but for the most part I can just ignore it. Every now & again it turns in to headache from hell. Then it hurts as bad as my migraines, but it's not a migraine, nothing much works on the pain either. I just have to wait it out. I've tried going to the E/R for the pain, but as I can't have Toradol they assume I'm a junkie. I'll be seeing my neuro next month & will be getting a headache plan written up & in my file so that they will give me something for the pain so I can at least sleep my way thru it. It usually last 1-3 days, sometimes longer.

So anyhow I'm on day 2 of this beast & was up most the night from the pain. Tonight I get to go the the parents orientation for pre-school. This should be fun. Think they'll mind if I writhe in agony under a table?

No comments:

Post a Comment