Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am a killer

It's true I am a cold blooded killer. There he was, I first scalded him with super hot water, then when he was stunned I grabbed a chopstick & shoved him down the garbage disposal. That'll teach a millipede to mess with me!

I about died of fear when I saw it, I am such a wimp when it comes to bugs. Took me about 10 minutes to kill it. I'm just glad it was in the sink with the disposal. Sometime I love having an old house & other times I hate it. Bugs get in an old house way to easy.

After having been on Neurontin (gabapentin) for about 10 months I am starting to notice a side effect that I do not care for. I can't spell anymore, not that my spelling was perfect before. I used to just have problems with certain letters, like d, p, b, q & t, for some reason I have always mixed them up when writing or typing. Now I can't figure out what order letters go in a word & am mixing up a lot more letters. It drives me batty, I'll mention it to my neuro next month & see if there is any medical issue with that. If not, which I figure there isn't, I'll just have to deal with it. It is a total pain in the ass though.

I finally got all the forms filled out to see if we can get assistance for GirlChild's pre-school. It took me over 2 weeks to do it & I'm only half way thru the registration forms. It's so hard for me to write anymore & the forms are by hand. The one form made me chuckle. It's incase of a nuclear reactor meltdown it's to allow them to take your child to a safe area. All I could think was of a teacher saying, "Well Timmy we want to take you to safety, but your mom never signed the form so we're leaving you here."

I'm attempting to make eggplant tonight for dinner which should be interesting since I've never made it before & I never seem to follow a recipe. I'm not such a good cook I should wing it, but it's more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment