Friday, June 11, 2010

A tiny invasion

There is a tiny invasion of one in my home. She moves so fast around the house I've not been able to trap her. These were the only pictures I could manage to capture to prove I've not imagined the whole thing.

When I woke this morning she was on the bookcase in my bedroom, but quickly ran out of the room when she saw I was awake...
DSCF0770



Then as I was making my morning cup of tea I saw her on the counter & by the time I got the fly swatter she was gone!
DSCF0766



I didn't see her for a while & assumed she had left, but you know what they say about what happens when you assume things. Turns out she was on the windowsill behind me & who knows how long she was there.
DSCF0760



I jumped out of my chair & ran in fright. A while later I went to get some yarn so I could knit to soothe my nerves, who do you think was hiding there? Yep, she was right there.
F0757



I don't know what to do about this. Do I call an exterminator or a priest or what?
F0759



No comments:

Post a Comment