Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rambling Thoughts

I've nothing very interesting to post, nothing super exciting to talk about, but I still feel the urge to post something.

I'm feeling a bit at loose ends, as though a change of some sort is coming & I don't know what it is. I don't like the feeling at all. Maybe it's because girl-child needs to go to Mayo for a diagnosis, maybe it's because my sister's birthday is coming & I miss her, maybe it's because I need to work on my driving phobia, I just don't know.

I feel strange that I'm in my 30s & I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. That I feel like I'm not really an adult, just faking it. Maybe all the adults out there do fake it, who knows. I feel like lives are supposed to have a plan & a direction & I'm am very much lacking in both.

On the fiber front, I did get some yarn to dye, now I just have to mix up my dyes & get to it. Probably won't for a while, I think I want to get more yarns. I've one skein of fingering weight, 2 skeins of worsted, 2 skeins of aran & one of sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment