Thursday, June 17, 2010

My office

I love the space of my office, but hate the look of it. I am planning on redoing it over the next few month/year. It's kind of ended up with a country feel which is 100% not me. It's very, very light purple/blue on 2 walls & wood on the other 2. I am planning on painting all of the walls white. I know the wood panel lines will show through, but I don't think I want to deal with the major work of taking the wood down right now.

After that I need to decide on the color I want to use in the room, am thinking either vivid red or deep purple. Which ever color I pick I'll be getting a couch cover for my loveseat. I was also suggested to use some foam tacked down to change the shape to cleaner lines & remove the "skirt" on the bottom of it.

It's going to be quite a bit of work & am figuring it will take me well in to fall to get it well on it's way to looking like I want it to. Once that's one the bedroom will be next, that's a hideous dark green, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment