Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shhhh!

Don't tell, but I've cast-on a tension square.
Tension Square

I did frog 2 projects, plus I've one more I count as frogged, but I'm too lazy to do the actual frogging. Leaves me with 2 wash cloths, 2 pair of socks, 1 shawl, 1 sweater. I think I'll try & bust my butt & get one of the wash cloths finished in the next few days. The sweater is the one I hope to finish by fall, the shawl I'd love to have done soon, but I can't memorize it so it's slow going. The socks are hard, I want to knit them, but my hands don't want to. I will finish at least one pair of them at some point in the next few months.

I am also trying to teach myself to crochet. I am working on doing a plain chain. I do know for many people with hand/grip issues that crochet can be easier for them & since I've got crabby hands I figure it can't hurt to mix it up. Plus I think it's time I admit I will never knit a blanket, I am too slow, it'd take me about a million years to get one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment