Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Spring in a New House

We moved here in Feb & first looked at this house in Nov (I think), therefore we never saw what plants were here, so this spring has been fun. I tried to figure out what the bulbs on the side of the house were when they started coming up, but could not. Turns out they were Irises & I didn't even see that there were smaller ones too & those were Lily of the Valley. You can't see the Lily of the Valley in this pic since it's so much shorter.
My Irises

We sadly do have wasps up here & as I'm allergic I'm not fond of them & wish death to them. Look at the bottom of this trap & you can see one is just going in. :D
Die you bastards!


On the knitting front, I'm slowly, slowly working on a simple ribbed hat. The picture is totally blown out, sorry.
Honka's Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment