Saturday, July 26, 2008

So what's new & exciting?

Um, well nothing actually. Sorry if you were hoping for cool adventures with Jedi Knights & tales of me learning to speak Hungarian in just 1 hour.

I tried to use my exercise bike the other day. I was fine while I did it & even fine afterwards, but after an hour or so my knee left felt loose. Today is keeps slipping, it's super minor but it's super painful. So instead of taking a short walk to the store & get a Dr Pepper I am force to suffer without.

I have another Dr appt with my PCP in the middle of August. (Does anyone else think it's funny that's the abbreveation that docs get? Come on, doesn't anyone else think it's funny? Phencyclidine? Get it? Ok, time to get back on task.) I am going to send him an email before then & tell him we need to do something with my knees & my fingers & see if he wants to do that as one appt or two. Also going to mention that my neuro is sending me to Mayo & see what his attitude is regarding that. I really don't like my doc & don't think much of the care he's given, but have waited thinking he might suddenly become a wonderful doc, but I don't think that's going to happen. So if he has no clue what EDS is he can go study now rather than impressing me yet again with his poor skills.

So there ya go, that's what's new here. Maybe next time I'll have some cool Hungarian Jedi adventures for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment