Monday, August 9, 2010

What's New!

Well it's been a bit so I do have a few new things to report. First up is my birthday present to myself. I bought myself this nifty circular needle case from The Loopy Ewe

namaste circular needle case - limenamaste circular needle case - lime
Isn't it cute? It's a Namaste circular needle case, I went with the color Lime. Right now it has all my needles in it, but I hope as I get more needles to have 2 or 3 of these so I can split up brands.


I'm working on this hat right now, it still needs a tassel on the back & either tassels on the front or i-cords if I'm getting low on yarn.
My Capucine
It's slightly more muted in real-life, my camera does this turn all red tones in to extra vibrant thing & I dropped out of the local camera club before I figured out how to fix that. I should pop in on a meeting one day & see if they can tell me what button to push to correct for that.


This is one of the 2 baby items I did. This one is for a friend who is due in Sept & doesn't know if she's having a girl or a boy. I just didn't want to knit in yellow or green, I fear the child will get enough of those & I think this comes off neutral enough.
Baby Hat
As for the other baby item, you'll have to wait a day or two until they've gotten it in the mail. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment