Monday, June 16, 2008

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

I want to rip my right leg off & fling it in to the streets. Any suggestions on how to do that?

I worked an 8hr day yesterday, which may not seem like a big deal to most everyone, but for me is almost an impossibility. I work in a coffee shop, so it's all day standing, plus the floor is often wet so a fair amount of slipping is standard. Add to that my gimped knees & ankles & you end up with one hurting pup. At least I have then next few days off so I can recover & then go back to my usual 3hr days.

A bit about me & my medical crap. I have OA in both knees & both hands, plus neuropathy in my hands, forearms, lower legs & feet. My neuro & I also think I have EDS. I am waiting for a call for an appt from the referral she put in for me to a geneticist to confirm & maybe even type the EDS. I also have Poland's Syndrome too, which may be stressing my joints even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment