Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No patience

I am still waiting for a call from the geneticist's office to get my appt. I hate waiting darn it! I also haven't heard a word on the sleep study people yet & that's been 6 weeks or so. I called them to see what's up. I should hear back today on that, so fingers crossed. (Hey if a hypermobile girl crosses her fingers does she get extra good luck?)

I think I need to call my neuro back & ask what thought she has for me in the mean time for me to deal with my pain issues. She said it could be 3-6 months before I am seen by the geneticist. I really don't think that I can "suck it up" that long. I wonder if her friend who's a rhummy would see me? I wonder if I see that doc if they suck they would try to cancel my geneticist deal. I wonder why I fret about these things.

I really wish I had my own wheelchair somedays. Weight bearing is becoming harder & harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment