Monday, April 26, 2010

Footle

I've been a bit quiet because I've nothing really to say that is "blog worthy" (whatever that means). I've not knit anything amazing, not traveled the world, not cured all forms of cancer, not figured out the last digit of pi, not done anything super interesting I guess.

My roommate got a Wii & I've started working out with it & that's been fun. I am using it 4x a week & have been for the last 2 weeks. It feels nice to have a simple routine I can do to start my day.

Been working slowly on my sweater, ribbing is hard on my hands so I'n not as far as I'd like, but winter is still a while off. I did decide to cast on yet another hat. They are just so easy to whip up & the perfect size to carry with me when I'm out & about.
Slouchy hat

Same style hat as the last few I've made, but different pattern. I'm knitting it with some Malabrigo & it's so soft! I am loving how this feels on my hands & I'm always a sucker for a single ply.

No comments:

Post a Comment