Saturday, February 26, 2011

Clutter

I am a person who always ends up with bits of clutter here & there around the house. I've been trying the last 3-4 months to really declutter up my stuff. I've gotten rid of so much stuff & yet there still seems to be clutter. It's amazing how much junk the average house holds!

One of the things I have that takes up space is yarn leftovers, I'd no clue what to do withe them, they aren't enough for most other projects so I've decided all the ones that aren't worsted/aran weight I'm going to just knit up in to squares or rectangles & then fill with batting & catnip to take down to the shelter for the kitties. The worsted/aran stuff I'm going to try to knit in to squares & maybe someday I'll have enough to make a patchwork quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment