Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've been quiet

I feel like I had been defining myself by my illnesses rather than by who I am. I think it was part of my learning process. I was tired of all aspects of my life being disease & this blog is very much so that. I think what is best for me is to simply do a post once a month or so with what is going on in relation to my conditions. I found blogs talking about my conditions to be great as I was learning about being disabled & there aren't a ton of EDS ones & just about nothing on Poland's so I do want to keep charting things, but it's not so great mentally to have it be an everyday discussion.

EDIT: This was the last post I made on my disability blog. I had been posting a bit on a new blog that was mostly about craft stuff. In early 2011 I decided to merge the 2 blogs & every now & again moved a few posts at a time from the old blog to the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment